This listing has now expired.
Please visit our jobs page for the most up to date listings.
Wallaces TCB is a wholly-owned part of the C&C Group plc, formed from the recently integrated Wallaces Express wholesale business and Tennent Caledonian Breweries Ltd.
This newly combined Scottish Business provides a Brand Led, Multi-Beverage, Wholesale Supplier in the Scottish drinks market which is customer focused and service driven.
Wallaces TCB are currently recruiting for a driven and professional individual to fill a position within the On Trade Sales Team. This position offers the opportunity to take responsibility for a defined portfolio of accounts and implementation of the company’s sales plans and strategies within an FMGC marketplace.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the candidate to join our company, a market leader in its field, who will seek continuous improvement, increase sales and brand performance and ensure the development of the account base by increasing market share through maximisation of all revenue opportunities available to them.
We are seeking candidates for the following role:
Key skills and experience areas that candidates should hold:
• Proven track record of selling effectively maximising a full portfolio of products.
• Ability to build and develop relationships at every level with internal and external customers.
• Strong interpersonal, influencing/persuasion skills with the ability to work with a broad spectrum of internal
and external contacts.
• Good commercial acumen exhibiting strong ability to analyse numeric and analytical data.
• Exhibit strong problem solving characteristics and creative thinking.
• Ability to recognise customer issues and develop viable commercial solutions in response to opportunity.
• Team player who is comfortable working on own initiative.
• Record of achievement in both planning and implementation of plans/initiatives along with achieving com-
mercial advantage through both technical and commercial ability.
• Ability to work flexible hours and provide ‘on call’ support and assistance out with standard office hours
as required by the business.
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
• At least 3 years’ experience in Wholesale/Brewery/FMCG sales role.
• Full driving licence held for more than 12 months.
• Results driven approach.
• Ability to adapt to varied, demanding and ever changing workload.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Competent IT skills primarily Microsoft Outlook/Excel/Word.
We offer a competitive salary, dependent on experience, with a performance related bonus structure and company car.
To request further information please contact Human.Resources@candcgroup.ie.
If you wish to apply please send your CV and a job specific cover letter to the above email address. The closing date for this vacancy will be 24th December 2015.