This listing has now expired.
Please visit our jobs page for the most up to date listings.
Head of Scotland – Sales
Are you an ambitious person looking for the next challenge?
Do you enjoy working with a team, and in a team?
Are you a natural leader who loves beating sales targets?
Do you love wine and food?
Alliance Wine might have an opportunity for you.
As Head of Scotland – Sales you will be expected to:
- Motivate and drive the Scottish On Trade team to deliver sales targets for the company
- Be inspirational and lead from the front
- Be an ambassador for Alliance across all the regions of Scotland
- Keep driving Alliance’s positioning in Scotland forward in order for our business to grow and be profitable
- Work well with the rest of Alliance management team
You will have to have people, and people management, skills. You would need to be able to work under pressure and be able to prioritise. You would need to have minimum level 3 WSET qualification. You would need to have had previous sales management experience and a proven track record in achieving targets preferably in the wine or a drinks industry.
Founded in 1984 in Beith, Ayrshire, Alliance Wine is now one of the leading suppliers to the wine trade in the UK and we remain independently owned and run. We are a passionate team who work with innovative, colourful and creative individuals who share our drive and enthusiasm for the wine world. We import wine from all over the world from people who work with an innate sense of integrity in regards to the environment and the people around them.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a CV and covering letter to Miriam Spiers, Sales Director, by 31st May.