From original cocktails to perfect serves, seasonal drinks needn’t be complicated
100 Proof Sour
“Lighter choices come to the fore in summer. Highlighting drinks flavoured with fruit juices and natural sweeteners, such as honey rather than sugar syrup, will help the cocktail list appeal to customers looking for healthier choices.”
– Dan Bolton, Hi-Spirits
- 50ml Southern Comfort 100 Proof
- 20ml lemon juice
- 12.5ml lime juice
- Egg white
- Shake all ingredients well and pour over ice.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon or dehydrated orange.
The Haze & Gin
- 175ml Thatchers Haze cider
- 25ml premium gin
Mix the Thatchers Haze with the gin. Pour over crushed ice and top the glass with mint, cucumber, lime and a slice of apple.
- 35ml Aber Falls Violet Liqueur
- 25ml lemon juice
- 10ml gomme syrup
- 6 basil leaves
- Add leaves to glass and press with a bar spoon.
- Fill the glass with cubed ice and add all the other ingredients.
- Stir all the ingredients, and then garnish with basil leaves.