Jack’s Birthday Terms and Conditions for competition to win tickets to Jack Daniel’s once-in-a-lifetime gig
1. Open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Brown-Forman Beverages Europe, Ltd., their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
2. The closing date for this promotion is promotion 20th September. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
3. To enter simply email jackdaniel’email@example.com and register your details. Please note, you must register your details in order to be entered into the prize draw. If you do not register you will not be entered and will not be eligible to win a prize.
4. One entry per person. No responsibility is accepted for any entry which is not delivered, or is delayed or damaged due to technical reasons.
5. The prize: the lucky winner will receive a pair of tickets to the Jack Daniel’s Birthday gig in the Devil’s Arse cave on 6th October 2012. Entrants will also receive £100 towards travel money and accommodation for the night of the gig
6. The winner will be the first entry selected at random. The draw will be supervised by an independent person. The winners will be contacted via telephone. Winner may be required to verify age and postal address before receiving the prize.
7. If an original winner cannot be contacted following reasonable efforts or if the original winner is not available to take the prize, an alternative winner may be selected. Winners’ details will be available after this date by sending an SAE marked “JD Birthday 2012 – Winners” to the Promoter at the address below.
8. The Prize Winners and guest(s) are responsible for all expenses associated with their attendance at the gig.
9. The event may have a limited capacity so it is recommended that winners arrive early to avoid disappointment. There is a strict first come, first serve policy, and a one in, one out policy will be adhered to once full capacity is reached.
10. Entry will only be permitted to valid ticket holders and proof of age will be required. The promoter reserves the right to deny entry to the gigs at their own discretion. Entry will not be permitted to those under the legal drinking age, intoxicated persons, or for any other reason that causes the Promoter concern and they deem harmful to the enjoyment of others on the night. Any lost baggage or personal injury caused at the Jack’s Birthday 2012 gig is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
11. The prize is non transferable and there is no cash alternative. The band line-up may be subject to change. The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value, should those advertised become unavailable for any reason prior to the commencement of this promotion. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control with no liability to any entrants, the prize winner or any third party.
12. Winner and guests will be bound by the terms imposed by any third parties providing services as part of the prize. Promoter cannot accept responsibility for the acts or omissions of third parties.
13. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules.
14. The decision of Promoter in all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Promoter: Brown-Forman Beverages Limited, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ.
15. Where you have indicated that you would like us to contact you in the future, you agree that your relevant personal details will be held by Brown-Forman Corporation (‘BFC’) and may be used by BFC, other companies within the BFC group (details of which are available on request) or BFC’s agents, partners or licensees, to promote, to consider ways of improving, and to send you information about Jack Daniel’s products and services. Your details may accordingly be transferred to any country in which companies within the BFC group carry on business, including to countries outside the EEA which may not provide levels of protection in respect of personal data as high as those which apply in the EU. BFC may also transfer your information to another company or entity in the event that any part of its business is transferred to or merged with that company or entity or when required to do so by law. If in the future, you do not wish to receive further communications from the BFC group and would prefer your details to be removed from its database, or if you simply wish to make corrections to your details or to how you receive communications from us, please inform us in writing at: 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ Attention: Managing Director.