• SLTN and Johnnie Walker on hunt for a very special individual
DO you know someone who ‘walks’ the extra mile as they carry out their job in the licensed trade?
If so SLTN, in association with the world’s best selling whisky, Johnnie Walker, wants to hear from you.
The first ever SLTN Giant of the Community Award will be presented at the SLTN Awards 2012 to someone who holds a special place in the heart of their local community.
With entries welcome from staff from at any level in the Scottish trade, it will be awarded to the individual who can demonstrate one or more of the following:
• the use of their position in a licensed trade business to benefit the wider community
• goes above and beyond the call of duty to raise funds and/or awareness of local groups, sports teams or charities
• development of links with local businesses to the benefit of the local community
• evidence of going the ‘extra mile’ for others, from colleagues to individuals or groups in the local community.
If that sounds like someone you know, we want to know.
For entry details and more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org