Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Only open to residents in the UK and Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 or over who are on trade outlet operators and who enquire about installing Heineken® draught prior to 16 April 2021.
2. Request your Euro 2020 activation kit by 16 April 2021 via the entry form on www.sltn.tempurl.host. Following receipt of a request, the Promoter will contact you to agree commercial terms for installation of Heineken® draught. Commercial terms need to be agreed in order to claim a kit. Commercial terms will be individual to each operator. Kits are limited to one per outlet. Subject to availability. Standard network rates apply.
3. Requests must be made personally. Requests made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed requests, these will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non receipt or the late receipt of message due to network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No requests submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
4. Kit contains: Visibility Kit containing staff t-shirts, cheering scarves, bunting, posters, outside banner, managers guide and downloadable digital assets MatchPint account (worth £229) in the lead up and during the tournament Pre tournament ticket prize promotions – Giving consumers the chance to win tickets to UEFA EURO 2020™ or the Official adidas Match Ball when they check-in to your venue. The activation will run via the MatchPint app from 22nd May – 11th June 2021. No action for you and your team to take part – prizes will be managed with the winners directly. Digital Footfall Driving Activations – Feature on the UK’s #1 Pub Finder with our exclusive Heineken x MatchPint Partnership. £400k investment in socials media adverts targeting customers near your venue: advertising upcoming match fixtures and linking through to the MatchPint pub finder
5. There is no cash or other alternative to the offer in whole or in part. Kit is not transferable.
6. The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
8. These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ